- A few months ago I was in Montreal checking in a hotel (part of a major chain) at about 10 PM. The night desk clerk spent close to 10 minutes trying to look up my loyalty account, with no success. 然后他告诉我应该去查一下, 回到前台来, 他会输入我的信息. 注意，这家旅馆每晚的费用大约是300美元.
- 而仅仅是试图 报名 在一个室内跳伞的地方, I discover a poorly organized website that is cumbersome and does not show accurate availability. 我打电话预定的, 等了8或9分钟之后, 工作人员说她不能给推荐一个买足球彩票的报名. 都是因为她太忙了. She asks for my number to call back when she has time, but never actually does.
- My flight is delayed due to mechanical issues (on an airline that I’m a Platinum member); this will cause me to miss a connecting flight and this 1 hour delay, will ultimately cost me 12 hours due to no open seats on other flights to my destination. 我从来没有收到过试图解决这个问题的电话或短信.
If you’re thinking, “Dan, if this is all you have to worry about, you have it pretty good”. 你说得对，我确实过得不错. 这些对我来说绝对不是非常麻烦的问题. 甚至没有关闭.
然而, 如果你是这三家公司的领导者, 或者如果你的推荐一个买球app不是ETDBW (很容易做生意), know that you are inadvertently creating a a few lasting impressions:
- They would rather maximize profit on one transaction than have me as a customer for a lifetime
简而言之，一个值得记住的CX很重要! 为什么? It’s certainly a logical leap to think that a customer who has an excellent experience, remembers it. 因为一个积极的经历, they can tell others about it; sometimes even becoming mini marketers for that product or service. 进一步, 忠诚的人, 拥有积极体验的人会被保留下来, 会反复购买某种产品或服务吗.
考虑以下几点:学习 由贝恩 & 公司, 还有哈佛商学院的厄尔·萨瑟, have shown that even a 5 percent increase in customer retention can lead to an increase in profits of between 25 and 95 percent.
There are several reasons why this small increase in retention can have such a large impact on profits. 这里有两个重要的考虑:
- Customers are likely to spend more with companies they’ve already done business with. Particularly with small businesses that don’t have a lot of brand recognition, a customer’s first purchase or two can be considered somewhat of a risk. 因此，他们可能会把成本保持在相对较小的水平, 然后随着关系的发展增加支出.
- 回头客更有可能推荐其他人. 贝恩 & 公司’s research showed that after just one purchase from an online apparel retailer, an average shopper was likely to refer three other people to the site. But a customer that made ten purchases from an online apparel retailer was likely to refer seven different people to the site.
现在，你可能会问自己:“那又怎样?” I can tell these organizations do not believe in Design Thinking or Voice of the Customer ways of looking at their processes.
创造一种令人难忘的体验是很困难的! Especially for an organization that has any degree of complexity around the following:
- 是容易还是难, 快或慢, 手动或自动, simple or cumbersome it is for you to quote/price the right products/services;
- 是容易还是难, 快或慢, 手动或自动, 对他们来说，这样做既简单又麻烦, 收到它, 处理发票, 并为此付出代价.
- 有很多人参与吗, sometimes with “less than ideal” coordination when you think about those involved from a contracting, 定价, 订单处理/执行, 设置, 培训, 实现接触点?
亲身经历过这一切, I know onboarding new clients/customers is not only challenging, 但这非常耗时, 和坦率, 令人沮丧的. Now with even more awareness in the marketplace around this elusive goal of creating an ideal customer experience, the typical customer is more perceptive to whether you (or any) organization is truly “easy to do business with”.
In fact, Forbes just released a recent article on this exact topic – http://www.forbes.com/sites/micahsolomon/2016/12/27/millennial-customers-will-dominate-2017-is-your-customer-service-experience-ready/#3849a20d79f4
If you feel that you may have some opportunities for improvement in this area, TSI can help. We’ve created a very hands-on 培训 workshop (see details below) that is short + sweet, 值得你投资. 推荐一个买足球彩票的把这个研讨会安排为半天的会议, 发生在同一天, 并被关押在芝加哥市中心, 所以你不会放弃太多的时间.
- This workshop will blend introducing a solid foundation of concepts and perspectives as well as tools to be used so they may be applied for your organization. 此工作坊将于年月日在TechNexus举行 下一届会议正在安排中 (see end of page for further details), and will be broken down into 2 parts, as follows:
- 第一部分(上午八时三十分至下午十二时)- 理解和分析您当前的推荐一个买球app体验;
- 第二部分(下午一时至五时)- Designing and Implementing a 推荐一个买球app体验 that Creates a Competitive Advantages.
Note: 2019 dates – To be determined; please contact us if interested.
- The workshop will allocate time to begin using the tools and apply what you’ve learned to your organization.
- To give participants time to complete their work at their own pace, it is unlikely that participants will complete each tool since that often takes much more time than the workshop allows.
- TSI will 设置 a video/conference call to answer questions and provide guidance approximately 2 weeks after this workshop.
*此工作坊票价为每张$375. Contact TSI for group discounts for 2 or more participants (EMAIL: TSI@TRANSFORMING.COM)
The workshop will be held at Tech Nexus, which is located at 20 N. 上威克博士. 在芝加哥，在1200室，在会议室C & D.
推荐一个买足球彩票的收到了很多积极的反馈 from previous attendees and are appreciative of your consideration of this. 如果你觉得合适，可以在内部分享, and don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any questions.
 http://smallbiztrends.com, 2014